Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

11-8-10

Hi all! The last week has been kind of busy. Caiden and I both got sick which is no fun at all. He seems to be getting better but I'm starting to feel worse. I haven't done a lot of sewing for the store lately because I've been scrambling to get holiday things and Caiden's birthday presents done. I'm slowly but surely working through everything.

  
  
  

I set up my Etsy store today. I think I will have better luck selling there instead of Hyenacart. I'm hoping so at least. http://www.bearbootyboutique.etsy.com/

Oh and I made the CUTEST newborn longies and diaper for my friend who's due like any day now.

 

But right now all I really want is some tea, my couch, a warm blanket, netflix, and a good baby. So let's cross our fingers.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday! Thanks for reading :)
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

2 comments:

  1. If you just keep plugging away you will get it done eventually. But you also need time to rest and feel better as well. Cuddle up and enjoy your quiet time. Those newborn longies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama! That's what I'm trying to do. I've been pretty much a bum today but I still got some mittens done. My husband even offered to get up with the baby all night so I must look pretty pitiful.

    ReplyDelete