Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm on the naughty list

I've been a bad blogger. A very, very bad blogger. My apologies! I'm going to blame Holiday madness. I've been running around like a crazy person since about mid November.

For Thanksgiving we went out of town to visit the in-laws. It was fun but sooo cold! It gets chilly up there in Tennessee. Or maybe I'm just a baby from living in Florida now :) It was nice for all of the hubby's family to finally meet Caiden. We celebrated his birthday a little early at Chucky Cheese. He had a pretty good time :)


Once we got back from vacation it was his actual birthday. I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone. My little baby is growing into such an amazing little boy. I cherish him so much and am reminded every day how lucky I am to have him. He is my biggest joy and inspiration.

1 year old
1 day old

Sigh. I get all teary eyed looking at old pictures of him. I love my baby :)

In other news, I'm participating in a local trunk show next week. That should be fun and a good way to get my name out locally. I'm in the process of cutting and sewing over 20 diapers to take. I'm like a crazy assembly line at this point.

Also an important note... from now on all Bear Booty Boutique giveaways/promotions will be done from this blog. Facebook has made it impossible to do so without having to pay a third party application to do them. Not cool.

And finally I just wanted to share our Christmas tree :)


Thanks for reading! 
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007 

No comments:

Post a Comment