Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Year's Resolution (and Happy Holidays!)

Hi everyone! I've been bad... again... some more... I know! I've been crafting like a crazy person for the holidays. For some reason this year I was just super overwhelmed! I think kiddos add that extra little "oomph" to the difficulty of getting things done.

My New Year's resolution for next year is to save more and spend less. I'm going to get super organized with my couponing and meal planning! I'm actually pretty excited. I downloaded this super cute template that I'm going to laminate and rewrite every week with a dry erase pen.

My other resolution is to give my blog the attention it deserves!

Thank you so much to all my followers :) It makes it a little less lonely out there to know SOMEBODY is reading this!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far and has an excellent New Year.

I was going to leave yall with some fun pictures of what's been going on over the last few weeks but my computer is acting funky. Darn you Windows Vista!

But thanks again for reading!
Photobucket

1 comment: