Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting started!

I got so much done today! I'm so excited! I was feeling anxious about all I needed to do to open my shop. The hubby was off work today however so I handed the baby over and plopped down with my laptop and got to work. (Oh and it helped my mom gave me some $$$ because I'm an only child and I'm spoiled rotten).

I accomplished....

Linking my HC to my Facebook
Cute care tag labels ordered
Cute matching ribbon to match
Ordered 7 more colors of snaps
Ordered Zorb
Ordered OBF
Ordered a snap organizer for pick up at Sears tomorrow
Ordered 200 polymailers and 50 priority shipping envelopes.

Yaaaay! No sewing done but hey what can you do. Oh and tomorrow when I go to Sears, JoAnn's is across the street and I have a coupon! Yay again!

I still need tissue paper to wrap them in and hang tags for my wool items. Oh and to make an info sheet to mail out with them. AND to set up my HC and website. I think I'm going to get a big white poster board to take pictures on tomorrow, too.

But yes I feel very accomplished.

I'm so excited to get my store up and running! I just want to share the cloth love!

No comments:

Post a Comment