Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Opening Soon!

So it really is Wednesday today. Not just for me, but for the rest of the world too. I'm going to put my nose to the sewing machine today and get to work. The last of my fabrics came in yesterday so I'm officially ready for launch. Now just to get the stock ready. I'm thinking an early October opening so I can get the Halloween dipes out. I ordered my business cards last night so those were fun to design.

lion5-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

Caiden got his first boo-boo last night :( He knocked his head on the edge of his timeout stool (we're planning ahead) and has a big scratch on his forehead now. My poor baby. He took it well though. Dad was proud. The photo above is pre boo-boo. Isn't he a cutie though? :)

And the big news is... I'm getting a new computer!!!! Yay! My mother harassed the rest of our family into donating to the "cause." So sometime next week I should receive the funds to buy a new laptop. I'm so ready. The only way this one runs now is if I run it in safe mode with networking. Boo.

Last night I ended up cooking creamy chicken linguine, lemon garlic asparagus, and fresh baked brownies with ice cream. It was delicious :) Since I went so overboard last night, I think tonight is going to be an easy night of Hamburger Helper or something. The idea of cooking another meal right now is kind of daunting. That could be because I haven't had my coffee yet too. Or the teething baby that is currently whining and yanking on my computer screen.

I'm off to spend some quality time with my coffee machine.

Happy halfway to Friday!
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment