Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it really Tuesday???

All this morning I thought it was Wednesday. I'm officially losing it I think haha. Being a mother has officially turned my brain to mush.

I'm a busy, busy bee today. I commissioned a sewing job making a custom Mickey Mouse costume that I'm really excited about. So I have to run to JoAnn's today to get the supplies for that. I also need to lanolize my woolies today and figure out dinner. Today I actually have no idea about dinner. So while Caiden is sleeping I guess I'm off to allrecipes.com to figure out what I want to cook.

My OBF came in yesterday so that's exciting. Now just waiting on the Zorb and it got shipped on the 22nd so hopefully it'll be here soon.

We just got a cinnamon broom to put up in the kitchen and it smells soooo good! I love it!

Before I'm off to run around here's a quick pic of Caiden's costume so far.

Lion4-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

Have a happy Tuesday!
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment