Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And over a month later....

I'm baaaack! I finally got my new camera today so I feel like I can get back to blogging (and stocking the store!).

A big part of blogging to me is sharing pretty pictures and I just felt poo-ey about having to use my crappy cell pictures. My Canon Rebel came in today and I immediately sewed a camera strap cover for it. I'm planning a coordinating padded bag and some lens pouches too. I love love LOVE my new camera

Isn't it pretty? :)

It's been a long day filled with fussy baby, flat tires, and late mail men. So I'm off for now. But I promise to be back soon and be more vigilant about posting!

I'll leave you with some pretty pictures

The boy filled with joy and drool

My Valentine's Day present, Romeo <3

A kitchen wetbag to go with an unpaper towel set

Baby love, my baby love

Thanks for reading AND returning :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Caiden looks so big!! And I seriously want those unpaper towels!!

    ReplyDelete