Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring!

I love spring! Love love love LOVE spring! Especially here in Florida. The weather is just perfect. Not too cold, not too hot. Just love it. Today is an awesome spring day so I've been doing some spring cleaning around the house. I also feel super motivated to get a few things done for the store today. So we'll see how that goes.

On one of my BBC forums I'm on they've started doing a weekly blog sewing challenge and I'm going to jump in.  This week's theme was "Picture Perfect" so it need to be something camera/picture related.

Here's a picture of the lens pouch I made. I think I'm planning on listing these in my store as well. They're padded and lined but not too overly done. I love them :)


Now I just need lots of new fun lenses to make bags for!

I also sewed up a cute nightgown with matching cloth trainer for our friend's daughter's birthday


One day I will have a cute little girl to sew fun girly things for. But until then my friends' have little cuties so I'll have to live vicariously through them.

Can't you tell I'm just LOVING my new camera?

And in closing I have to throw this one in there just because I'M SO VERY PROUD OF HIM!

Caiden signing "bird" at the zoo :)
Photobucket

2 comments: