Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10-13-10

We're getting a fishy today :) I want to do that whole betta in a flower vase thing. And before anyone jumps down my throat; yes I know you still have to feed them and yes I know I still have to change the water and all that. So while we're out and about in a little bit I'm going to pick up a betta and a peace lily plant. I'm excited I think Caiden will really enjoy it. I just have to put it somewhere where he can enjoy it without touching it :)

I got the yummiest yarn yesterday. It's hand dyed in the Very Hungry Caterpillar colorway. I'm going to crochet it into longies for Caiden. I finished one leg last night in about an hour. I want to buy their Christmas colorway too! It's called, "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

DSC01837-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

Last night we had enchiladas for dinner. I made enchiladas a few weeks ago and froze half so I just popped that in the oven. Easy peasy. I'm going to make homemade pizza pinwheels tonight with ranch for dipping. Drool.

But I'm starving right now and I have whiny baby today so I'm off :) I may add more later today during nap time.
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment