Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

26 days til Halloween!

I know, I know, I've been slacking in the blog department. I'm sorry! I've been super busy though because I've decided I want the store opened by next Monday. At least with a few things because I want to get all the Halloween merchandise out before it's too late! I made the cuuutest newborn longies today. They're so tiny and cute. They make me miss my little squishy newborn. Sigh.

WoolPumpkinLongies-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

My wipe solution supplies came in today. So I plan on playing with those after dinner. I also hit up JoAnn's AGAIN today. I think I have a problem when it comes to JoAnn's. I did get supplies to make a freakin' adorable Christmas diaper. Those will be unveiled later ;)

I made the chicken cacciatore last night and it was yummy. It would be good with a pasta as well as the rice we ate it with. Tonight I made tomato sauce from scratch again and then added everything to it to make chili. I made cornbread muffins too. Very down home-y. When I make chili there's always a ridiculous amount of leftovers so we'll probably have chili dogs and other things like that to use it up through out the week.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment