Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall weather!

It's kinda coolish here today which feels amazing! We've opened up our doors and windows and turned the A/C off. Take that electric company! I made raspberry cheescake stuffed french toast this morning which was delicious. Next weekend we're going to carve pumpkins and I'm going to save the pumpkin innards for making pumpkin cheesecake stuffed french toast. I think I'll do a whole tutorial on it to I'm so excited about the recipe :)

I'm currently typing to yall from my new computer! I love it. It's going to help me become so organized. I've already organized all my patterns and photos that I can. I'm bummed because almost immediately after I got my new cheapie camera cord, it died on me. So I had to order a new one. No new pics until then. Unless my camera on my phone finally takes a good picture.
I ended up not feeling well Friday night and didn't make the chicken cacciatore so I think that'll be our dinner tomorrow night. I don't cook that much on the weekends. Last night we had Chili's takeout Yummm skillet queso. Tonight we'll just have leftovers again.

I haven't really done anything diaper related this weekend. I'm crocheting the hubby a pair of moccasin house shoes because I never really make him anything. I like how fast they're working up. I also got a new soaker and longies pattern that I need to work on. I'm starting to think about Christmas presents for the family and those will take away from diaper time. It's fun to do new stuff from time to time though. I found the cutest crochet Santa socks that I think I'll sell come the Holidays. They're seriously adorable. Also I'm going to crochet my grandma some pretty rose slippers that I found on ravelry.com. I'm not going to mention what I'm making for my mother because I know she peaks in here from time to time ;)

My little man is going to be 1 year old at the end of next month. I can't believe it. He's so big already. I'm not ready. Sigh. I did see the coolest toy ever that I'm going to buy him for his birthday though. I'd like to make him a cute outfit to wear. I'm still not sure what we're going to do for him for a party. He won't know any different so it's obviously more for us. Anyway I'm rambling now at this point.

Off to make house shoes :)

I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

1 comment: