Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SORRY!

It's been over a week. I'm an awful blogger. Feel free to slap me on the hand and shake your finger at me disapprovingly.

I've been in a sewing funk lately. I'm sure it would help if I maybe sold something... but what can you do. In the mean time I did a couple customs which turned out fun. I made a custom wipes case, changing pad, and matching burp cloths for a high school friend. Also I'm in the process of crocheting three wool soakers. Never mind the fact ALL of the Christmas presents I have to make. I love handmade gifts because they mean so much more; but they're so much more work!

We went to Trick or Treat Street at Riverview high school on Saturday. It was a pretty neat event. They had food, games, costume contests as well as Trick or Treating. We met up with Caiden's cousins and my kinda sorta in laws :) I ran into a girl I knew from high school who I haven't seen since then. I was so flustered I came off like a total idiot and couldn't remember her name. Duh. Joe made fun of me for like an hour. Sunday Caiden and I went to his cousin's 1st birthday party and the husband went to the Buccaneers game. It was military appreciation day so he marched on the field with the color guard during half time. He cam home with all sorts of goodies. Oh and of course the Bucs won in the last 10 seconds of the game.

Caiden got a hold of the fishy the other day, so that was a semi-emergency. I heard the crash and dashed out of the sewing room in time to save the fishy. Luckily nothing was broken and poor Mr. Fish has made it. His home has since been pushed further back on the counter with no dangling leaves where Caiden can reach them.

I made stuffed peppers last night for the first time. They were pretty yummy but next time I'll make them with less rice, more meat, and layer the cheese. Tonight I'm making Parmesan lemon tilapia pasta.

But that's all I've got for right now. I need to put some snaps on diapers while Caiden is napping.

Thanks for reading!
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment