Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Late Night Madness

Hello! I've been a slacker yet again. So sorry! It's late now and I'm finally calming down for the night. I've been on a sewing frenzy the last couple of days. My boys are already asleep and I'm happy to be joining them soon :)

I've gotten into sewing fleece lately so I need to add that to my product listings. I love fleece! It's so warm and fuzzy and water repellent! I've been making a whole bunch of fleece longies for Caiden to wear to bed at night since it's starting to cool down (as cool as it gets in Florida anyway). They also keep his bed dry should he wet through his diaper. Also fleece can be washed with normal laundry and doesn't require any special care. Using fabric softener actually makes them more water repellent! I made him these monster ones tonight. I'm pretty much in love with them.

DSC01766-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

You may have notice I said "his bed" before when talking about Caiden. Yes, my big boy has finally moved into sleeping in his own bed. He's slept with us exclusively since about May. He refused to sleep by himself for a long time but he seems to have gotten over it. Caiden is still in our room though because he still wakes at least once in the night for a bottle. One day he'll actually sleep in his own room. Maybe. At least by high school.

For dinner tonight I made jalapeno garlic tilapia pasta. So spicy and so yummy! Next time I'll probably double the sauce though. I made a basic "man dinner" for the husband on Friday consisting of steaks, mashed potatoes, and lemon butter pan fried asparagus.

I haven't finished Caiden's costume yet but it's close! I just need to finish cutting ribbon and gluing it to the head piece. I've used 72 yards already!

DSC01722-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

We've decided to wait until next weekend to get pumpkins so the pumpkin cheesecake stuffed french toast tutorial will have to wait until then. We're going to go to a farm in Bradenton to check out their Fall Festival. Should be a lot of fun :) There's a petting zoo, craft fair, food, pony rides, hay rides, pumpkin and corn cannons, and of course a pumpkin patch.

There are some listings up in the store that will be available starting Monday :) More to be added tomorrow and then just as I finish items.

Thanks for reading!
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment