Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday!

Hi yall! I hope everyone is having an awesome day before Friday!

Here are some pics of Caiden's new fishy :) For now he lives on the coffee table (that badly needs refinishing), but once Caiden gets bigger he'll have to find a new higher up home. I had almost bought the Peace Lily last week when I was at Lowes but I didn't for some reason. When I went back yesterday to buy it they were half off! Yay :) I had the vase and the pebbles already so all we needed to buy was the fish and his food. Of course I had to pick out the one $15 betta...

Fishy.jpg

FishyCloseup.jpg

Today I made wipe solution cubes. I'm going to start selling those soon so I wanted to perfect my "recipe" for them. My hands smell all soapy and yummy now :) These are 100% veggie based and super moisturizing.  I added a fragrance oil and TTO to keep the wipe solution fresh. I think for future recipes I'm going to add witch hazel and chamomile. One cube is good for 2 cups of water.

DSC01854.jpg

My pizza pinwheels for dinner last night were kind of a flop... they turned into pizza piles when I was trying to roll them up and slice them. Tonight we'll probably just have something easy. I'm thinking Hamburger Helper sounds good.

This weekend is going to be pretty busy. We have a mandatory Army Fun Day on Saturday at a bowling alley and on Sunday we're going to go to a Fall Festival in Bradenton. I'm excited to pick out our pumpkins and see the crafts they have there.

The longies I'm working on are slowly but surely getting done. I have two legs done now so I just need to do the butt and the waist band. I'm already craving some new yarn.

But that's it for today. Not a lot going on. I'm probably going to sew more later because I NEED to get dipes up I've just been lazy. I swear I have crafting ADD.

Thanks for reading!
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment