Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's finally Friday :)

I ordered my new computer. It will be here tomorrow. Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! I spent $5 less than my budget too :) I ran to the post office again today and mailed off a Spongebob dipe and some used diapers to a sweet mama. Also went to Lowes so I could finish setting up the diaper sprayer because I was missing ONE part last night. I'm pretty excited about it. I hope it works well.

IMAG0512.jpg picture by evilkitten007

Also hit up the Salvation Army thrift store by my house and got 12 wool sweaters! TWELVE!!!! I'm so unbelievably excited. I'm going to use the arms on all of them to make longies then use the bodies to make either soakers or shorties. Now I need to order my hang tags so I can sell the upcycled woolies. I'd take pictures but I'm enjoying just sitting here right now. We are in teething hell. Caiden is finally napping so I'm just enjoying sitting here. I may finally eat lunch too. At 4 in the afternoon.

I'm making chicken cacciatore tonight with homemade spaghetti sauce. I think I'm going to make asparagus again with garlic bread.

It's been super hot here lately so I think tomorrow we're going to go to the splash park. Caiden loves playing in the fountains. I'll probably try to finish Caiden's costume this weekend too.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

1 comment: