Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Morning!

Good morning! The store officially opened yesterday! There wasn't a rush to buy anything... but I wasn't really expecting there to be any :) I revamped my pattern a bit yesterday so all dipes sold will be from the new pattern. The crotch and butt is a little thinner to make a more comfortable fit for smaller babies.

On Sunday we went to Sea World and stayed the night in Orlando. It was a lot of fun. We always enjoy Sea World. I'm not really into crowds though so that always brings it down a bit. But it's to be expected at a place like that.

DSC01779.jpg picture by evilkitten007 

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01797.jpg picture by evilkitten007

DSC01824.jpg picture by evilkitten007

DSC01828.jpg picture by evilkitten007

We had sushi for dinner last night and I don't really have any big plans for dinner tonight. I need to cleeeaaaaannnn my house pretty badly so I'll be doing that all day and sewing when I get a free moment. As I say at the start of every week, I just don't know how my house gets SO trashed over the weekend. It's craziness.

I got my hair cut over the weekend :) I donated 10 inches to Locks of Love so it's a little above shoulder length now. It's so much easier! Maybe now I'll look less like a bum every day. The husband and I decided it kind of looks like news anchor hair.

Have a great Tuesday!
Pamela-1-1.jpg picture by evilkitten007

No comments:

Post a Comment