Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Out and About

Today we got up kinda earlyish so I could run errands. I hit up Goodwill, went to the bank, hit the Post Office, Lowe's, and the grocery store. I'm pretty sure Caiden isn't the only one in this house who needs a nap. We're trying out the whole napping in the crib thing this afternoon, so we'll see how that goes. I don't hear any crying yet.

At Goodwill I found three 100% wool sweaters. I'm so excited! I found several others but they weren't 100% so I didn't get them. Sad. I was hoping to find some girly colors. I found a blue, green, and brown. I'm going to make recycled woolies out of them. I'm going to have to make it a weekly thing to go woolie hunting. I also found a Coach purse for 15 bucks. So today was a good day :)

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0509.jpg picture by evilkitten007

We went to Lowe's to buy the supplies needed to make a home made diaper sprayer. Now that Caiden is eating more solids his poo isn't quite as easy to get off the diapers and I can't just throw them in the wash. So I went and bought a bucket and plan to follow this tutorial later tonight. I found all the parts by myself so I was pretty proud of myself. You can save a little money if you make one yourself instead of buying a $40 BumGenius one.

Tonight for dinner I'm going to make enchiladas. I'm going to split the recipe between two pans again; cook one and freeze the other. I loooooove enchiladas. Love love love.

I'll be buying my new computer tomorrow... or officially tonight at midnight when we get paid :) So that's exciting. Also I'm thinking of buying the hang tags for my woolies soon. Once you're done with the tags you plant them in the ground and wildflowers grow! Isn't that so awesome?! They're a little pricey but I just have to have them to share with yall.

I found two ickie spiders I'm kind of freaked out about on our lanai. I sprayed them with Raid. I think they were brown widows. I don't do spiders. I then proceeded to spray every nook, cranny, and corner of the lanai so hopefully we won't see anymore. Ickie.

Oh and last night I bought my domain name. So BearBootyBoutique.com is officially official :)

No comments:

Post a Comment