Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Someone's got a case of the Mondays

My computer took a turn for the worse over the weekend with various reboots and weird squiggly lines on the screen (which I'm told is a bad graphics card). But I let it rest for a few days and it seems to be back among the living now. So let's all cross our fingers. If this one kicks it, we'll have three laptops in our house that only serve the purpose of very expensive paper weights. Sigh.

I have lots of house chores I need to get done today. As I do every Monday, because I'm always a slacker over the weekend. But on my downtime I plan on sewing away! I got 28 wipes cut out yesterday so I just need to turn and top stitch them to some terry cloth. Also, I got SIX new prints for diapers at JoAnn's on Saturday so I need to start working on those too! Among those there are Thanksgiving/Fall prints and a few girly ones :)

I made Seafood Chowder for dinner last night so we're just going to have leftovers of that for tonight. It is delicious! And easy! A friend of mine calls it Pam Chowder haha. But seriously it's really good. I made stuffed mushrooms over the weekend too, which are always a favorite. I love them but they're just a bit more work to make.

My stuffed mushrooms also accompanied us to a friend's house this weekend where we had Sunday Funday. It included Drunken Spaghetti, bruschetta, and mimosas. Yum! I could go for another mimosa right now haha.

In another news, if you happened notice how BEAUTIFUL my blog looks, it's because of an amazing job done by Ashley at Lemon and Lavender (who's house we went to yesterday for Sunday Funday!). She does logo work as well as stationary/custom invites/announcements/paper prettiness! I can't thank her enough! I'm so happy with it!

Anyway I have lunch to make and diapers needing to be put on the line so I'm off for now!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) Your seafood chowder sounds yummy!! Hope you guys are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete