Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I finished three diapers today. Man I hate putting snaps on things. That by far takes me the longest. One of them is going to be listed as a Seconds because I messed up the wing some :( Still fully functional but less pretty. Darn it. I need a larger cutting mat so I'm taking a break until the hubby comes home with it. My pattern is just two inches too wide to be able to fully cut out on a 24"x18". I need to take a break anyway and play with Booger Man and think about dinner.

Tonight we're going to have baked potato soup from scratch and ham and Swiss crescent rolls. Should be yummy and not too hard. The hardest part about the soup is making the roux. I'm far too impatient for it.

I forgot to mention that my husband got me roses the other night. He is a sweetie when he wants to be ;)

Also I think I'm going to make Caiden's Halloween costume. I'm bummed out though because everyone says it's still way hot here in Florida on Halloween. Lame. All the cute costumes are thick and furry. So far I'm debating between a skunk and a lion. I'll just have to make the body suits out of a cotton knit or something instead of the faux fur. I'm excited to make it though!

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment