Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuuuuuesday

Today my computer decided to take an unannounced nap for most of the day. So that was awesome. It's decided to join the rest of us for now so let's see how long that lasts. My sweet darling husband switched up the hard drives on our other laptops and accidentally deleted my entire hard drive to my Dell. I love him anyway. I swear. I'm on the hunt for a new laptop or a way to fix my other two so I'll have something dependable. I want to share the cloth love!

I went to JoAnn's today and got MORE prints I don't need. Damn you, Coupon Commotion! But they're super cute and I'm excited to get them out to everyone! Yesterday I received my 700 snaps I had ordered, polymailers, and a couple prints of fabrics. OH and I approved my labels for print. So now I'm just waiting on my Zorb and OBF. Yay!

Dinner tonight was blue cheese stuffed pork chops, mashed taters, sauteed green beans. Yummy :) With a little tiramisu for desert.

In other news... MY LITTLE BOY TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS YESTERDAY!!! We're super excited if you can't tell :) he's 9 1/2 months old.

Anyways off to put the munchkin down and sew for a bit. I got 30 wipes done last night.

Have a wonderful night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you had a V.I.P. guest at your house! Just kidding. The green beans were amazing! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete