Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone! I'm excited about my new followers! I feel less lonesome now haha. Anyway I have been completely slacking on my blog and I apologize. As I mentioned before my computer has been in and out of being functional so it makes it hard to get on. My mother is taking donations to buy me a new one haha! Also I've been super busy working on my son's Halloween costume. He's going to be a lion :) Here's the start of it (you'll have to ignore the mess, Caiden has been a hurricane lately).
LionCollage2.jpg
The tags for my diapers came in over the weekend so that's exciting. I just love them :) I'm still waiting on the fabric for my soakers before I can start selling them. I have been just sewing away on covers though. I have a bunch of fabric I need to work through before I can justify buying more. I've even started selling off our old diapers that we don't need anymore now.

My newest project is making wipe solution cubes and soap! I found out about this from a nice lady on my cloth diaper sewing forum. It's glycerin based pour and mold soap with shea butter that I'm going to add fragrance oils to and maybe some tea tree oil. If my experiment works out I'll probably end up selling these too! Supposedly with the cubes you can just drop one into some water, let it dissolve, and use it as a wipes solution for up to a month. You can put them into those foaming soap dispensers too and have some nice hand soap. So I'm pretty excited about all that. I just need to find a cute little bear mold for the soap :)

We had an awesome weekend. Saturday I sewed up an apron for a family friend's wedding we went to later that night. She had a beautiful beach wedding that was just gorgeous. There's nothing like going to a wedding to remind you what marriage really is about. Then Sunday we had a lazy day where the husband made breakfast for us all and we laid around and watched TV. I worked on Caiden's costume too.

Friday night I made the yummiest lasagna. It took a while to make so I made two and froze one for later. It was so yummy we've finished off the leftovers already and we DON'T eat leftovers haha. I had leftover sauce so I think I'm going to make chicken parmigiana tonight with the sauce. Besides that I was a bum and didn't cook much over the weekend.

Alas, since today is Monday it's chore day. I've got dishes and laundry calling my name as well as a teething grumpy baby.

Happy Monday everyone!
Pamela-1-1.jpg
p.s. I love Regis and Kelly and Access Hollywood. I'm such a girl haha.

1 comment:

  1. I love how your cook these amazing meals!!! AND my baby is teething too and very grumpy ;)

    ReplyDelete